All Terrain TerraSport SPF15 Oxybenzone-Free Natural Sunscreen Lotion (3-Ounce)

All Terrain TerraSport SPF15 Oxybenzone-Free Natural Sunscreen LotionI began using All Terrain sunscreen lotion last year when I learned about the harmful chemicals that were in most other brands.I was a little skeptical at first, but it is a great product.My skin is fair and would burn left unprotected.I haven't had a burn in the 2 summers I used this product.It takes some rubbing in, but it was not a problem.It's not greasy and I was diligent about applying at regular intervals.I have my entire family using it now. The best part is the price.There are other sunscreens out there that are also chemical free, but they were significantly more expensive.

When I usually buy health products, products are sealed in some fashion. The one I received from this seller was not. It made me leery. I was unsure of the authenticity of the product.

This is the reason why I gave only two stars. It is related to my peace of mind. I have no peace of mind of the product I purchased. Where is the guarantee? Where is my peace of mind in receiving a product just like it came out of someone's medicine cabinet. I almost returned the product upon visualizing it. But kept it and figured oh well, that's what I get for purchasing from a non-reputable seller. I am not assured that I am using the actual ALL TERRAIN TERRA SPORT SPF15!!! I have worked in the beauty industry and know quite well how people repackaged items. How am I assured I got what I paid for?

Buy All Terrain TerraSport SPF15 Oxybenzone-Free Natural Sunscreen Lotion (3-Ounce) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment