Barielle Professional Protective Hand Cream, 2.5-Ounces (Pack of 2)

Barielle Professional Protective Hand Cream, 2.5-OuncesThe Barielle Professional Hand Cream was a terrific surprise because I felt no grease or residue from the first time I used it until today.I've gone through many hand creams from Shiseido, Clinique, Kiehl's, True Blue Spa, and Lollia, just to name a few.This cream has no offensive feel and no offensive smell, two of my requirements for a good hand cream!The cost is very competitive and I prefer this 2.5 ounce size because it is not so large that bacteria will attack the goodness of the product and it's small enough to transport in a purse or briefcase.It is also not a feminine type hand cream, which I love.I don't care for fragranced body treatments, so this one is a great find in my opinion.

Work in an office but live an outdoors life at home.Between training our Border Collie, working with a few horses and more, am exposed to skin care climate issues year round.We order a large supply of 6 oz tubes once a year during the winter as summer shipping has resulted in oozing out of the tubes.Use morning and night, when working in water (cleaning, dishes, washing horse/dog, etc) after wards.Result are so worthwhile... stronger, supple nails in dry weather, no cracking of finger tips in cold raw weather and soft, moist skin in hot dry summer weather.Wouldn't be without this product.

Buy Barielle Professional Protective Hand Cream, 2.5-Ounces (Pack of 2) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment