MAKE UP FOR EVER UV Prime SPF 50/PA +++

MAKE UP FOR EVER UV Prime SPF 50/PA +++my derm approved this for me. it's the ONLY sunscreen made for the face that works for me. every other formulation i have tried has really irritated my skin, especially in combination with makeup. not sure why. i have acne prone skin, and i have not had any problems with this giving me acne. i guess it just all depends on your skin, but it's also really important with sunscreen to remove it at the end of the day because any sunscreen will give you acne if you don't properly remove it (shiseido even makes a sunscreen remover). i've found that this prime liquid foundation the best, rather than just powder by itself. with powder alone, as with any primer, you can look a little overly-dewy. my makeup definitely lasts longer with this. the smell is a bit bug spray-like, but is much more subdued than most sunscreens which leave you smelling like the pool. you can definitely see the sunscreen on your face when you apply, but give it about 2 minutes before applying your makeup and it sinks in. i love this stuff!



I wanted a good primer and SPf sun screen to wear during day. I wear this alone or under my BB cream or foundation. It glides on smooth. Absorbs well and protect my skin. This was much cheaper than Chanel primer with SPF I was using. I am happy with purchase. Two in one, cant beat that.

Buy MAKE UP FOR EVER UV Prime SPF 50/PA +++ Now



Currently deployed in (what seems like) the worlds BRIGHTEST and HOTTEST location ever. Ive used this product at home its good for the beach/ sweating/ and very good protection.My face isn't getting tan which is good!! and it is a decent primer for make up, does make ur face a little bit white from the lotion but nothing a bronze can't fix! :) plus i like being pale :)

Read Best Reviews of MAKE UP FOR EVER UV Prime SPF 50/PA +++ Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment