(red) Zip Stick Lip Balm Lanyard w/Free Lip Balm (Lip Balm Type May Vary)

(red) Zip Stick Lip Balm Lanyard w/Free Lip BalmLoved this for my 1st grader since he is always losing his chap stick but the string broke with only 2 weeks use.Maybe my little dude was too hard on it?



I love these zip stick lanyards!I ordered these for my husband and I to have a way to carry lip balm with us when we go on bike rides.We will also be going skiing later this year and I can already see that they will come in very handy for that too!

Buy (red) Zip Stick Lip Balm Lanyard w/Free Lip Balm (Lip Balm Type May Vary) Now

I purchased two of these on my first order and everyone loved them.

I gave one away and just reoerdered another one, it would've been for more than

one, but they didn't have the color i wanted. This little gadget is "Awesome"!!

Especially if you're a frequent Chapstick user!

Read Best Reviews of (red) Zip Stick Lip Balm Lanyard w/Free Lip Balm (Lip Balm Type May Vary) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment