Illuminare - Ultimate All Day Foundation/Concealer

Illuminare Ultimate All Day Foundation / Concealer Florentine FairI have tried a lot of foundations and this liquid foudation is the best one yet.I had been using bare minerals for a few years and felt like my face was starting to dry out.Then I was looking around and found this liquid mineral foundation.I still use the powder minerals when I am in a hurry but really love this stuff.It covers everything I need to cover without it looking cakey or made up. It also matching my skin color so good that it really doesn't look like I have any make up on.

I've never written a review before, but after wearing this makeup and loving it so much for over two years I feel like I owe them!This is the best makeup I've ever worn.I simply won't give it up.

The price is completely fair because it goes so far. It doesn't take much and it STAYS ON until you're ready to remove it.When it says 'all day' it means it.It doesn't matter what I do in this makeup.I can go to work, go out in the heat of the day all day, swim, or workout and the stuff still stays on.

Other makeups have always caused me breakouts and some others have just faded away into my skin after awhile, but this stuff is amazing.It cleared my skin instantly when I began using it due to some of the great ingredients in it and it doesn't ever fade away.I've probably tried most every makeup out there. I've tried the department store makeups, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Merle Norman, Mary Kay, Avon, Bare Minerals, some of those I liked BUT to me there is no makeup that equals this stuff.

It's a liquid mineral makeup so it's very healthy for your skin. Also, unlike the powdered mineral makeups it doesn't settle in the fine lines of my face.Honestly, I don't know what I'd do without it.I love it!

Buy Illuminare - Ultimate All Day Foundation/Concealer Now

I am always on the search for a "perfect" foundation that is natural looking. I have tried mineral makeup like Bare Escentuals and I think Illuminare is a superior product with the caveat that everyone's skin is different. I have relatively oily skin but need coverage of blotchiness and shine. I still have to blot with oil absorbing sheets throughout the day (as with any makeup if you are really oily) but my skin feels lighter, cleaner, and less clogged with this product. FYI, I'm in my late 20's and have relatively large pores and some fine lines. It is hard to find a makeup that doesn't accentuate pores and feel heavy/oily/cakey. This is one of the few. It seems to minimize pores and reduce shine for a bit, and it stays on ALL DAY. And with SPF, how could you ask for more? It is expensive but this stuff lasts forever. You only need a tiny amount, and that is the key to applying it properly. I just use my fingers to apply in the middle part of my face and it blends very well.If you have very dry skin, this is not the one for you (but they have a moisturizing formula as well). The coverage is great if you want a lot, but you can make it very light and natural as well. I rarely give positive reviews on products but this one has grown on me. If you have been less than thrilled with other mineral makeup because of issues like accentuating shine and pores, I suggest this instead...and it is easier because you don't have to put on a primer and mineral veil.

Read Best Reviews of Illuminare - Ultimate All Day Foundation/Concealer Here

I thought this foundation would be good, something different that would stay on through humidity and long days.The first time I tried the foundation, I did not blend it correctly and it looked grainy and whiter than other patches of skin.I tried to blend it, but the thick consistency did not allow me to do so.I ended up trying to take it off but it was very hard to get off, especially with a cream cleanser.The Alabaster is way too white for ivory skin and I ended up looking sort of vampirish if you blend it well enough you can tone that down.It doesnot cover small spots well it did not cover redness on my cheek and when I tried to use extra foundation to cover it, I could not blend it over my imperfections.This foundation is very thick and very grainy.Think of putting caulk on your face.It seems to get a little mask-like in consistency.I did not like the small toothpaste tube it came in.I would not be beyond ordering the Portofino color to give it a second chance.I thought maybe it was because the color was all wrong.The reasons I would give it a second chance are because I have no doubts that it would definitely stay on all day, even through humidity.There is no bad smell to the makeup.Blended very carefully it does make the skin look smooth and perfected.Additionally, I partially blame myself for buying a color that I believe is too white.This is not for people who want a sheer, natural coverage.If you are scared of it not coming off or being hard to get off, you would not like this either.Durability and stability are important for me because of the different hot to cold conditions I'm in all day and for sweating.This is very different and takes a certain amount of skill to blend in just right.Not recommended for most, but if you need foundation with staying power, be sure to pick the right color.

Want Illuminare - Ultimate All Day Foundation/Concealer Discount?



A little goes a long way.It covers up the dark circles under my eyes really well.And leaves a nice finish, especially for photos.

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment